Search

September 20, 2009

Dust devils


They are awesome. I made a category system for them

E - unorganized
D - Rotation
C - At least 2 rotations
B - At least 5 seconds in the C stage
A - Strong

They earn a designation at first... Until the B stage. Then they earn a sequencial greek letter.

These two are

Category B - Zeta
and well... I forgot the other one...




The one (single) in the image on the right is category A Sigma.

These images were on my trip back from California.

I also got this cool iridescence image.


Sadly, I have never gotten upclose and personal to a dust devil... With a camera at least...

I want to do that soon. Go out to the fields and wait... with a camera and snacks. Designate them, and get images of [almost] everyone...

I'll update you if I ever do that. For now...

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 comment: